Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Buffalo Chicken Dip

My mother-in-law made this for a baby shower the other day and I loved it so I went home and tried it out myself. It's super easy and my hubby loved it too!
This recipe is derived from Franks Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip, but I changed it up a bit - no surprise there.

Buffalo Chicken Dip

8oz Cream cheese (softened)
1/2 cup Ranch dressing
2 Tbsp Franks Redhot Sauce (the more the spicier) (You can use any hot sauce I'm sure.)
1 cup shredded Monterrey Jack or Mozzarella cheese (I've used both - yes, I've made it more than once in the last 3 days!)
1 13oz can Chicken breast

Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Soften cream cheese in microwavable mixing bowl. Mix in ranch dressing, hot sauce, and shredded cheese. Drain the chicken and stir into cheese mixture. Put mix into a 6 cup baking dish (6inx8inx2in). Bake for 15 minutes. You can serve this with tortilla chips or toasted bread (like I used with my spinach dip).

4 comments:

Caity said...

Hi! I just found this blog :) I thought your sort of cooking is just my style. I tried a recipe like this once that I found at another cooking blog, but this sounds much better! Thanks!

Jamie said...

I awarded you with something!

www.hurricanesfamily.blogspot.com

Caity said...

Hi! I was wondering if you've been up to any cooking lately? I'd love to see some ideas for Halloween if you have any! Thanks! I really enjoy your blog!

Unknown said...

Love the food! You’re amazing. This menu is fantastic, It sure will help everyone who’s looking for a perfect menu like this. Thank you for sharing this recipe.

philippine catering services

So about this blog...

I love to cook. I don't get to experiment with as much as I'd like, but I try what I can. I watch Food Network all the time and love trying things I see.
My twist is that I never follow a recipe completely. So, in my posts I'll tell you where I got the idea and the basic recipe, but I'll post the recipe the way that I made it.

All photographs on this blog will be my own, so it will be what food/recipes that I use really look like.